Green Fees, Charges & Dress Protocol
- Friendlies (Home and Away) and club events will be £2.50 per session. Internal club events (singles, pairs and triples) will be £2.50 entrance fee and £2.50 green fees.
- Rollups are free to all members with Full Membership, tea/coffee is 50p. Members guests pay £2.50 green fee.
- In addition to the above, there may be a small charge if a meal is provided at the event.
- There will be a small fee payable for formal qualified coaching.
- MATCHES:- home and away (per game) £2.50.
- Internal Leagues and competitions:- entrance fee and £2.50 per game.
- ROLL-UPS:- per session £2.50
Notes Regarding Dress
- All bowlers must wear authorised (flat soled) footwear on the mats and the green at all times.
- Dress for indoor matches is "GREYS" i.e. grey trousers/skirts and white club shirts. White pullovers and fleeces are optional.
- Dress for roll-ups both indoors and outdoors is informal but respectable.
- All outdoor events require "WHITES" Which is white trousers/skirts and the current white club top.
The Club has a selection of shoes and bowls in stock. New and prospective members are welcome to try out and practice their bowling with these before they make a decision to buy their own.